Monday, January 25, 2010

Workshop of a Lifetime Recruiting Challenge

***Note . . .Second post for today!***

Hi Stampers,

Imagine a workshop with a roomful of guests, and at least half of them are new customers. Imagine sharing your own Stampin' Up! story, along with Stampin' Up! products, projects, and the business opportunity, with this enthusiastic audience. Now imagine Stampin' Up! cofounder and CEO Shelli Gardner standing right beside you the entire time.

Now that's the Workshop of a Lifetime!

At leadership Shelli Gardner (co-founder and CEO of Stampin' Up!) issued a recruiting challenge to all demonstrators.  If I can get the most recruits in my category that SHE... SHELLI GARDNER... will come to my house and present a workshop!!!



As you can imagine.. this is a once in a life time chance to visit with Shelli Gardner outside of a Stampin' Up! event and I'd love to share that with you. . . BUT I need your help.  I can't win this challenge without signing up stampers to join the Stampin' Up! family by January 31st.

And since we are in Sale-a-brations the starter kit is on sale!!!
•15% off the price of the Starter kit (choice of 2 kits) AND
•any stamp set in the catalog (up to $47.95) FREE in addition to everything in the starter kit!
 
For more information on becoming a demo give my cell a call. . . 309-221-9288 or send me an e-mail: georgia@mustainlaw.com.
 
I hope to hear from you soon!
Georgia

No comments: