Friday, January 29, 2010

Vintage Labels

Hi Stampers,

Today I'd like to show you a very simple card I made using the Sale-a-bration stamp set, Vintage Labels.


First I took my Very Vanilla card stock and ran it through my Big Shot using the new Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Folder from the Occasions Mini Catalog.  Then I mounted it onto Elegant Eggplant.  The Very Vanilla card stock is actually 4 x 10-1/2" and it was folded in half. . . meaning that's what you'll open.  The piece of Elegant Eggplant is 4-1/4 x 5-1/2.

Then I took a piece of Elegant Eggplant card stock and attached it to the card.  The Scallop Circle was punched out using the punch after I stamped the images from the Vintage Labels.  I used the 1" Circle punch to punch Best Wishes out of Very Vanilla card stock and attached it with a Stampin' Dimensional.

To finish the card off I used the matching 1/4" Elegant Eggplant Grosgrain Ribbon and attached it with a mini glue dot.


Once I decided on the color of this card it took no time at all to stamp and assemble.

If you have questions, please ask!

Happy Stamping!
Georgia

p.s.  This is also a card we'll be doing at the Well make and take class on Saturday, February 6th.  I wanted to have a simple card, because I think we'll make a pop up cake card too . . .  Get Excited!!!

Remember you can RSVP for the make and take until 2/4.  Cost is $20.

No comments: