Monday, January 25, 2010

A Beautiful Thing

Hi Stampers, 

It's been a very long time since I've pulled out the stamp set, A Beautiful Thing, and I wanted to make sure I shared my card sample with you.  I wanted a simple card so I started by stamping off on the bottom 1/2 of the Tempting Turquoise.  Then with "full strength" ink I stamped the saying on the bottom of the card.

Using my Stamp-a-ma-jig I made the flower for the center of the card.  It was cut out by hand and then attached with a Stampin' Dimensional to the strip of Cameo Coral that was ran through my paper crimper.



Stamp Set: A Beautiful Thing
Card Stock: Cameo Coral, Tempting Turquoise and Whisper White
Ink: Cameo Coral and Tempting Turquoise
Accessories: Stamp-a-ma-jig, Paper Crimper and Stampin’ Dimensionals



This is one of the cards I designed for card club.  And speaking of card clubs, NEW CLUBS start in March and I'd love for you to be a part of them.

Take your choice from the 2nd Tuesday or 2nd Wednesday of the month and then for 10 months you'll get to stamp 5 cards for FREE each time you are able to attend club.  Your only obligation for card club is to make a $15 purchase in merchandise each month and one month you'll bring a refreshment and also receive hostess benefits.

You can sign up by calling me (309) 343-9356 or e-mail me at georgia@mustainlaw.com.

I hope to hear from you soon!
Georgia


Upcoming Events:
Sunday, January 31st - Mom and Me Class 2pm (My House, Galesburg) ~ Space is still open . . RSVP today!

Saturday, February 6th - Make and Take Class 10AM (The Well, Monmouth) ~ RSVP by 2/3.

No comments: