Thursday, January 7, 2010

Sweet Pea Stitched Felt

Hi Stampers,

Today I'd like to share with you one of the make and take projects I got to make last Saturday.  I LOVE it when I don't have to come up with the ideas or cut the card stock and I can just stamp and assemble them!

This card uses the new Sweet Pea Stitched Felt, which you'll find on page 32 of the Occasions Mini catalog.  I got my catalog in the mail this week, so if you're on my mailing list you should have gotten yours too.  If you don't get it by January 15th let me know and I'll have Stampin' Up! send you another catalog.

This card also uses a unique design.  You start with a normal card base (5-1/2 x 8-1/2) then you measure in 2" and cut from the 1" mark to the 6-1/4" mark.  Then turn and score it a few times.  After stamping and applying the layers like the Designer paper from the Sweet Pea pack you get this:



The picture is of my up-up line's daughter Kate.  She had pictures there if we wanted to add one right away, and of course I wanted too.

I forgot to mention that the stamp set used is Tiny Tags and the punch is a new one called Medium Jewelry tag.  Both of those items can be found in the Occasions Mini catalog on page 11 and 28.

Also did I mention that ALL of the stamp sets in the Occasions Mini catalog and Sale-a-bration catalog can be ordered as wood mounted or Clear-Mount.  If you order them as the Clear-Mount make sure to get some Clear-Mount Blocks too so you can use them right away.  You can find the Clear-Mount Blocks on page 6 of the Occasions Mini Catalog.

Before I go I wanted to share what SU wrote about the NEW Clear Mount Stamps.

Clear-Mount Stamps . . . now YOU have a choice!
Enjoy the same high-quality rubber and foam you've grown to love on our wood-mount stamps in a new clear-mount stamp option!  New to stamping?  Need to save on storage space?  want to mix and mate your images on any clear block?  Our repositionable clear-mount stamps offer you an ideal solution.  Like our wood-mount stamps, clear-mount stamps are also die-cut, which makes it easy to start stamping right away.  And an optional label makes it easy to locate your stamps and also helps you easily position the rubber on your clear blocks.

Each of your clear-mount stamp sets comes in a handy storage case about the size of a typical DVD case - which makes storing stamps in your existing shelves a cinch!  Case front displays an insert with all stamp images at 100%.  Spine shows thumbnail images of all stamps, making it easy to find the stamp set you're looking for!

If you have any questions, please ask!

Thanks for stopping by!
Georgia

No comments: