Sunday, January 3, 2010

Georgia's 2010 Calendar

Hi Stampers,

I am so excited to share with you today my 2010 calendar that I decorated using Stampin' Up!'s My Digital Studio.  It was very easy to created the labels to use in my calendar.

First I'll show you a picture of the labels and calendar front I made and printed out on Whisper White card stock.




I used the Designer Label Punch to punch out the months of the year and then folded them in half.  They were attached to the calendar with a staple.  The colors I chose to use was Rose Red and Whisper White.  The butterfly was also done in Whisper White, but I took the Opacity down to 50% to make the Month of the year stick out better.



And now I'd like to share with you a picture of my calendar put together. . . . are you ready? :o)



I would be very excited to show you this calendar in person when we book your Sale-a-bration workshop. :o)

Thanks for stopping by and have a GREAT Sunday!
Georgia

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Georgia,

Would love to see a picture of the calendar open.

It is beautiful!

Marty