Saturday, January 2, 2010

Tote-ally Tess Card #2

Hi Stampers,

I'm very excited to share with you another card I designed using the NEW Tote-ally Tess stamp set.  This is such a fun stamp set to play with.  You can see my first post with Tess HERE.  If you'd like to see another sample you can check out the Occasions Mini Catalog as there is a 3D sample on page 41.

I was challenged to make a card to swap with other demonstrators this afternoon. . . this is always hard for me, because I don't want to case someone's work.  For swaps I try to come up with something on my own, so I set down at my stamp desk with nothing in mind except the stamp set I wanted to use.  I did know I needed to make 20 cards, so first I looked at my card stock to see which colors I had more than 10 sheets of.  Once I found Pretty in Pink I knew I wanted to use So Saffron and Whisper White too.

The Specialty Designer Series Paper Sending Love Specialty was an after thought after I got my sample card put together. . . I knew I wanted to give my project a special shimmer with the designs in this specialty paper. As each sheet shines with glittery designs on one side.

OK now that I've "talked" long enough I can share the sample with you.



Besides the products mention in the paragraphs above I also used my Big Shot and Scallop Circle Bigz Die and Circle Clear Die.  Of course I used my Stamp-a-ma-jig to line up the bag, tools and stamp in Tess' hand.  My Stampin' Up! markers were awesome when it came time to color and the card was finished with a little 1/4" Whisper White grosgrain ribbon.

So what do you think of my Tess card?  I've very excited to swap it today and I can't wait to see what cards I'll get back this afternoon, as there are some very talented demonstrators I get to spend the afternoon with.

Have a GREAT weekend and THANKS for stopping by!
Georgia

No comments: