Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Things I Love

Hi Stampers,

Today I'd like to share with you a card I made using one of the free stamp sets I got at convention last year.  It's the Things I Love stamp set.



What I love about this stamp set is that you have many option of things to put on that you love. . . I should have taken and picture of the inside of the card, because it said, "Most of all You!"  Beside the stamp set the supplies for this card are listed below.


Card Stock: Regal Rose, Bermuda Bay and Whisper White
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Regal Rose and Bermuda Bay
Accessories: Bermuda Bay Polka-dot Ribbon; 1-1/4" Square Punch.

If you are a card club member you have or will get to stamp this card this month. :o)  New clubs start in March, and I'd love for you to join us. . . clubs will meet on the 2nd Tuesday or 2nd Wednesday of the month. . more details will follow, but you can send me an e-mail too if you are interested.

Happy Stamping!
Georgia

p.s. Wednesday's club is TONIGHT!!!

No comments: