Saturday, January 23, 2010

Vintage Vogue & Very Vintage Jumbo Wheel

Hi Stampers,

Yesterday we talked about the January 31st Mom and Me class. . . and today I'd like to talk about the Saturday, February 6th Make and Take class at The Well in Monmouth.  This class starts at 10am.  I LOVE having make and takes in Monmouth at the Well, because I love having the chance to visit with stampers over lunch.  The well has a great cheeseburger, and anyone who attends regularly knows what I always have for lunch. :o)

Today I'd like to share with you the first card you will get to stamp at the Well.  Actually you'll get to stamp 2 of these cards as you stamp a total of 8 cards (2 of 4 designs) and 4 12x12 scrapbook pages.




This card uses the clear-mount stamp set, Vintage Vogue and the Very Vintage Jumbo Wheel.  Besides the new stamp set and jumbo wheel you get to use the new Scallop Trip Boarder Punch, which is a Sale-a-bration item and yours FREE with a $50 order!

Cost for the February 6th make and take class is $20 and I ask that you RSVP by 2/3 so supplies can be cut.

Thanks for stopping by and I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Georgia

No comments: