Friday, January 22, 2010

Mom and Me Scrapbook Page.

Hi Stampers,

Before I start today's post I wanted to let you know I had a double post yesterday . . . . make sure to check out both post below incase you came before the second post was up.  Thanks!

OK . . . now onto today's post. . . . I am very excited to share with you, because yesterday I had time to make the 12x12 scrapbook page that attendees of the Sunday, January 31st Mom and Me class get to make.  Since it's a mom and me class I wanted to keep the layout easy.



I'm not 100% sure I like where the Real Red corduroy buttons is placed, and I'm anxious to see where the Mom and Me teams place their buttons. :o)

Keeping with prior Mom and Me classes we use the Big Shot and Build a Bear on some of our projects.  You can view the first project for this class HERE.



The Mom and Me class is Scheduled for Sunday, January 31st starting at 2pm at my home in Galesburg. Cost for this class is $15 and you'll need to bring scissors and your choice of adhesive. Since we are using the build-a-bear dies I suggest also bringing a liquid adhesive like the Tombo Multi Purpose adhesive. If you don't have any of this glue let me know and I may have an extra one you can purchase. :o)

Space is limited, so RSVP today!

Thanks for stopping by!
Georgia

No comments: