Sunday, January 17, 2010

Vintage Labels - SAB set!

Hi Stampers,

Today I have another card to share with you that I made with friends a few weeks ago.   Are you thinking how many projects did you get to make???  Well I think there was 8 total. :o)

This card uses the Vintage Labels stamp set, which is a Sale-a-bration stamp set.  The best thing about it being a Sale-a-bration stamp set is that it's FREE with a $50 purchase.  Remember you can shop online 24/7 at http://www.georgiacaulkins.stampinup.net/



Other supplies used are: Old Olive card stock, Pumpkin Pie card stock & classic ink pad, Whisper White card stock and Sweet Pea designer series paper.  Of course I used various circle punches and my Scallop Circle punch to punch the card stock and DSP.

The Happy Birthday is also from the Vintage Labels stamp set and if you look close you can see the Pumpkin Pie card stock was stamped then punched out using the Scallop Circle Punch.  After I stamped Happy Birthday on the Whisper White card stock I used a Stampin' Dimensional to "pop" it up.  The 1/4" Old Olive Grosgrain Ribbon was attached using a glue dot, and the Whisper White card stock was ran through the Big Shot using the Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Folder.

I hope you had a wonderful weekend and thanks for stopping by!
Georgia
 
p.s. CARD CLUBS are THIS WEEK!!!

No comments: