Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Blake's Preschool Valentines

***Update*** For some reason when I check my blog it defaults to this post. . . . click my banner above to pull up current post.  I'm not sure what's going on, but I have been posting each day!

Hi Stampers,

Tomorrow is Blake's Valentine's Day party at Preschool, and last night we finished up his Valentines to pass out to his friends.  Blake was such a big help punching out hearts. :o)

For this project we used a couple of stamp sets.  The bear is from Under the Stars.  The greeting on back is from Smarty Pants, and the Happy Valentine's Day is a retired stamp. (sorry)  As you can see we also stamped Blake's name, and that was just a one line personalized stamp I ordered for him.  Blake was so very excited to have his name on a stamp.  When I gave it to him he gave me a big hug and said thank you!

Colors used were: Whisper White, Real Red and Chocolate Chip.  Accessories: 5/8" Chocolate Chip Ribbon, Heart Treat Cups, Large Heart Punch, Small Heart Punch, 1-3/8" Circle Punch, Liquid Glue and Sticky Strip.  Oh. . . I also used my husband's stapler, because mine is MIA. :o(

So .  . . after all of that talk would you like to see Blake's Valentines?  Lucky for us we only needed to make 10 for his class, so the pack of 12 Heart Treat Cups worked out perfect with two extras. . . of course Blake wants one for himself.


I though you might enjoy a close up of the Heart Cup .  . . it was full of M&Ms.


And so that they didn't need to tear apart the card to get the candy out I punched a hole in the back piece of card stock.

When they pull the ribbon it also moves the Chocolate chip card stock, which lets the candy come out the backside. :o)


Thanks for stopping by today and if you don't have those Valentines done yet, don't worry . . . there is still time.

There is also time to order more of these Heart Cups.  Beside Valentine's Day they would be perfect for Weddings.

Happy Stamping!
Georgia

No comments: