Thursday, February 11, 2010

Happy Moments

Hi Stampers,

We'll the weekend is almost here, and I have been trying to get ready. . . . for the second year in a row my family is off to St. Louis with friends for a long holiday weekend of shopping and the boat show.  I'm kinda scared this year, because I have a fear we'll come home with a boat.  Well we won't really come home with a boat because I'm making sure we take the car, but we might have to go back another weekend an pick up a boat. :o)

Since we are going to be gone all weekend, and card clubs are next week I have a lot of projects to plan and card stock to cut before I can go to bed Friday night. :o)  I have 2 of my 5 cards designed and cut, so I'm closer than I was last night.

For card club I am using Sale-a-bration sets, and stamps from the occasions mini catalog. . . one of the sets I want to use for club, but haven't yet is the Sale-a-bration set, Happy Moments.

Since I haven't designed my card yet, I'd like to share with you one I pulled from the Stampin' Up! website.

Colors used are: Basic Gray card stock, Old Olive card stock, Very Vanilla card stock, Basic Black Craft Stampin' Pad, Basic Gray Stampin' Write marker, Certainly Celery Stampin' Write marker and Old Olive Stampin' Write marker

Accessories: Clear Stampin' Emboss powder , Old Olive 1-1/4" striped grosgrain ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals, Sizzix Big Shot and Petals-O-Plenty Textured Impressions Embossing Folder

Thanks for stopping by today, and I hope to share with you some card club cards tomorrow and over the weekend.

Happy Stamping!
Georgia

No comments: