Saturday, February 20, 2010

Pillow Box Die

Hi Stampers,

Today I'd like to share with you a little gift I made my club members this month.  For this project I used the Pillow Box Bigz Die (113466 Price: $19.95).



Slip a little treat inside this petit pillow box or create a pocket full of posies. No matter what you do with this precious box, the recipient will love the amount of thought you put into it, even though it was a breeze to create.

■ To create pillow box, cut the die and fold along score marks. Adhere side of box using Sticky Strip for a firm hold, and fold ends of box in.

So here's what I came up with. :o)


And here it is again with a different strip of Designer Series Paper.


Some of the ladies couldn't get them open fast enough to get the chocolate out. :o)

Thanks for stopping by today!
Georgia

p.s. I have been busy working on a project with fabric, sewing machine and my Big Shot!  Make sure you keep checking back. :o)

No comments: