Sunday, February 28, 2010

Abe's Birthday Banner

Hi Stampers,

Today I'd like to share with you the birthday banner I made for Abe's 1st birthday party, which was yesterday at TPC Deere Run.  I was a little "scared" of how long it turned out, but they had the PERFECT place for to hang. 


It's hard to read in this picture, but it said: Happy 1st Birthday Abe.

Here's a close up of the 1st part . . .


and the Abe!


The theme was golf, since it was at the golf course where Abe's daddy works.  The colors used were Yoyo Yellow, Glorious Green and Whisper White (John Deere colors).  To go with the golf theme I used my 1-3/8" circle punch and ran it through the Big Shot with my Textured Plates to make white golf balls for the bottom of each pennant.

If you have any questions, please ask!

Thanks for stopping by!
Georgia

No comments: