Monday, February 1, 2010

Sunny Day Simply Scrappin' Make and Take

Hi Stampers,

Today I'd like to share with you a card I made using some of the Sunny Day Simply Scrappin' Kit. This kit is so cute and fun to make cards with.


Some of you may recall making Christmas Cards and Birthday Cards from scrapbook kits with me in the past. . . we'll I'm very pleased to announce that on Saturday, March 6th we'll be making 25 cards using part of the Sunny Day Simply Scrappin Kit. . .  Get Excited!!!

Details for this Sunny Day Stamp-a-Stack are below!

When: Saturday, March 6th
Where: The Well, Monmouth
Time: 10am
Cost: $25.00
What: 25 Cards!!!
RSVP & Payment Due by: February 22nd
(so supplies can be ordered)

Would you like to see a few more of the cards you get to make???



Don't you just LOVE the colors and Designer Paper???

To register for this make and take, please send an e-mail to georgia@mustainlaw.com and if you would like to add on Envelopes, Snail Adhesive or a Snail Refill let me know that too.

Thanks for stopping by and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Georgia

p.s.  If you would like to see all 25 of these card in person I'll have them on display at my make and take this Saturday, at The Well in Monmouth.  There is still time to RSVP for Saturday's event.  Details can be found HERE.

No comments: