Friday, February 5, 2010

Sunny Day Scrapbook Kit - Cards

Hi Stampers,

I am so excited about the March make and take class using the Sunny Day Simply Scrappin Kit.  You can view all of the details HERE.  Call or e-mail me to sign up!

When I was working on these cards I fell in love with them, and I really wanted to send them out right away.  However, I need those 25 cards to have at the actual make and take class. . . . so I took the other 1/2 of the kit and got busy.

While I copied some of the cards we are going to make in March, these cards below are not some of them.  However, I'm sure you could case these for the make and take if you want to change it up. :o) 

Ready to see my cards???










I'm so glad you stopped by today to "check" me out today!

Have a GREAT weekend!!!

Georgia

No comments: