Sunday, February 21, 2010

Scallop Square Big Shot Bag!!!

Hi Stampers,

I am so excited to share with you today the cute little bags I made on Friday.  To make a bag of your own you'll need the Big Shot and the Scallop Square Die.  Please note I am not the best with my sewing machine(yet), so don't look to close at my straight (or kinda straight) lines.  :o)

For this bag I used 8 scallop squares.  Four in the front and four in the back.  Below you'll see a picture of four of the scallops put together. I just used some fabric I had on hand, but I've went to JoAnn's and purchase some really cute fabric for my next bag.


The next picture is a close up of my bag put together.  I just love ruffle don't you?


And here is a picture of both bags all put together.  I thought starting with a small bag first would be easy, but it was actually kinda hard to get the fabric under the sewing machine.  My next bag is going to have at least 12 scallops on each side. . . I'm thinking that will be much better to work with on my machine.


Thanks for stopping by and make sure to keep checking back as I'd like to share with you my next fabric project I'm working on.

Have a GREAT Sunday!
Georgia

No comments: