Monday, March 1, 2010

Happy Moments & Whimsical Words

Hi Stampers,

Today I'd like to share with you one of the cards we made at Tianna's workshop yesterday, which uses a couple of Sale-a-bration stamp sets.

The stamps I picked for this card are Happy Moments and Whimsical Words.  I stamped the presents in Basic Black and then used my markers to color them in.


The designer paper comes from the Sunny Day scrapbook kit, which is the kit we're using on Saturday to make 25 cards at the Well in Monmouth.  I still have a couple of spots open if you'd like to join us please let me know ASAP.

If you have any questions, please ask! 

Georgia

p.s.  Just a reminder that cards clubs start next week!!!  There are still a few spots open in the Tuesday & Wednesday clubs. . . if you'd like to join us please let me know ASAP!!!

No comments: