Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Friends Charm

Happy St. Patrick's Day Stampers. . . . .

I hope you have your green on today.  Yesterday Blake learned about St. Patrick's Day in preschool, and he told me if I didn't wear green today he'd pinch me.  He also said if he forgot to wear green today he'd pinch himself. :o)  Preschoolers are so much fun!

Today I'd like to share with you a Friends Charm.  I can't wait to make one of these myself.   You can find these charms in the Occasions Mini Catalog.

Stamps • Tiny Tags
Paper • Very Vanilla card stock • Razzleberry textured card stock
Ink • Chocolate Chip Classic Stampin’ Pad • Old Olive Classic Stampin’ Pad • Crushed Curry Stampin’ Write marker • Sahara Sand Stampin’ Write marker
Accessories • Elementary Ribbon Originals • Simply Adorned™ Charm 1” x 1” • Color Spritzer Tool

Thanks for stopping by today!

Georgia

p.s.  There is ONLY 2 weeks left of Sale-a-brations!!!  If you'd like to book a workshop you still have time. . . just let me know ASAP!

No comments: