Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Flower Pot Card!

**Before I forget . . . today is the FINAL day of Sale-a-brations!!!  You can shop online at www.georgiacaulkins.stampinup.net, or e-mail me your order by 5pm and I can place that for you.  Remember you get one free Sale-a-bration item for every $50 you spend.  You can click on the Sale-a-bration catalog on the right side of this page to view the free goodies you can earn!**

Hi Stampers,

Today I'd like to share a Flower Pot card I made for Saturday's make and take . . . remember there is still time to sign up for this event. . . . just let me know by 5pm Thursday if you can join me. (See yesterday's post for more details about the make and take.)


Below you can see the inside of the card, which slides right out to show your message.


This card is perfect for spring. . . don't you think?

Thanks for stopping by and I hope to hear from you soon!

Georgia

No comments: