Monday, March 8, 2010

Teeny Tiny Wishes and Holiday Blitz

Hi Stampers,

Just a reminder that card clubs start THIS WEEK. . . I have a few open spots in Tuesday night and one in Wednesday. . . if you'd like to give it a try, please let me know by 5pm tonight!  Thanks!!!

For today's share I'd like to share with you a card club members get to make this week.  Since St. Patrick's day is coming soon I thought we needed to do a card for the holiday.  It uses the stamp sets, Teeny Tiny Wishes and Holiday Blitz. First let me share with you the two stamp sets I used.





Now the card!


If you look close you'll be able to see the crystal effects on the shamrocks.

I used my paper piercer and mat pack to make the holes, and I think the white gel pen would have been a nice touch, but for the life of me I can't find mine. . . . so instead I used the Glorious Green Marker.

Punches used are the Scallop Square punch and 1-1/4" Square Punch.

Thanks for stopping by today, and check back tomorrow for more fun!

Georgia

No comments: