Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Inspired by Nature!

Hi Stampers,

Last night Rocky and Blake went to play basketball, which left me home all alone to stamp!!!  I just knew I wanted to do a "Spring" card, so I dug out Inspired by Nature and got stamping!

I wanted to keep this card quick and simple, but I also knew I wanted to use Crystal Effects and Dazzling Diamonds. . here's a close up of the "bling" . . . I put it on thick so it will take a little while to dry.


And now the whole card.


Again with the live with passion on the left.


For color on this card I used Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive and Soft Suede.  I ran my Whisper White card stock through my Big Shot using the Top Note Bigz Die.  Then using my markers I colored directly onto the rubber of my stamp and stamped onto the Whisper White card stock. (Don't forget to huff on your rubber before you stamp.)

After my card was assembled I used a Mini Glue dot to attach the Rich Razzleberry Polka-dot Ribbon which was just tied in knot and used Crystal Effects and Dazzling Diamonds on the flowers.

Like I said. . . quick and simple, but so fun and pretty!

Thanks for stopping by today and make sure to stop back tomorrow as I have another fabric project to share with you.

Happy Stamping!
Georgia

Up Coming Event:
Saturday, April 3rd
Spring Make and Take Class in Monmouth at The Well. . .10AM.
Cost is $20 and you'll be stamping 8 cards and 4   12x12 scrapbook pages.

RSVP by 3/31 so supplies can be cut.

No comments: