Friday, March 26, 2010

Cheers Card

Hi Stampers,

Boy this week has been a busy one . . . I'm sure life will slow down one day . . . right? :o)  Yesterday, on my lunch break, I finished designing Blake's birthday invites for his friends party.  This is the first year we are having a friends party and I am not sure who is more excited . . . me or Blake!  With preschool having spring break the first week in April I have to have all of the invites stamped and ready to go by Thursday!  Between prep work, two workshops this past week, family fun night at preschool and getting my basket swap all ready for the StampAttic's meeting on Saturday life has been crazy.

I am very please to announce that after Blake went to bed last night I got all of his invites stamped, and I only need to tie some hemp twine on them and print the inside before they are done.  Blake has been getting up early, so I am pretty sure I'll be able to finish them today before I head to the office.  I hope to get them done and share with you tomorrow.

Speaking of Blake's birthday party I do still need to design and stamp the invites for his family party.  The theme this year for both parties is pirates, so I ordered the Pirate Party kit from the catalog.  I plan on somehow using the invites that came with the kit for the family party, but I want to add to them.  My friend, Julia, was nice enough to let me borrow her retired stamp set, Ahoy Matey, so I have a cute little pirate to go with them.

Make sure to check back tomorrow for a picture of Blake's friends invite. . . until then I have a card sample to share with you from the Stampin' Up! website.

This card was designed by Diana Gibbs who was one of the Artisan Award winners this year.  All of the supplies Diana used are listed below:

Stamps
•Cheers to You

Ink
•Bashful Blue Classic Stampin' Pad
•Going Gray Classic Stampin' Pad
•Old Olive Classic Stampin' Pad
•Real Red Classic Stampin' Pad
•So Saffron Classic Stampin' Pad
•Jet Black StazOn pad
•White uni-ball Signo gel pen

Paper
•Real Red card stock
•So Saffron card stock
•Basic Black textured card stock
•Jackpot Designer Series paper
•Watercolor paper

Accessories
•Stampin' Dimensionals
•Blender pens
•Sizzix Big Shot
•Join in the Cheer Sizzlits Decorative Strip die
Note: To create the "S", trim the swirl on the "&" and turn it over.

If you have any questions, please ask!

Thanks for stopping by today!
Georgia

Up Coming Event:
Saturday, April 3rd
Spring Make and Take Class in Monmouth at The Well. . .10AM.
Cost is $20 and you'll be stamping 8 cards and 4 12x12 scrapbook pages.
RSVP by 3/31 so supplies can be cut.

No comments: