Friday, March 12, 2010

Vintage Vogue

Hi Stampers,

Today I'd like to share another card with you using the Vintage Vogue stamp set  . . . . you may notice that I've been using it a lot . . . . well the reason behind that is that it is one of the two clear mount stamp sets I have, so it's seeing lots of action. :o)

I can't wait until the next mini catalog comes out and I can order more clear mount stamps.  Did you know as a demonstrator I get to order items from the mini catalog before you?  This may not seem fair, but the reason behind it so I can get some samples to share with you by the time the sales period goes live.

If you'd like to per order too all you have to do is join the Stampin' Up! family.  Until March 31st the starter kit is even 15% off!  You can join on my demonstrator website: http://www.georgiacaulkins.stampinup.net/ call or e-mail me if you have questions/concerns. . . btw my password is glitterbees, which is also the name of my downline group.  Right now the Glitterbees family is made up of 5 demonstrators, and we'd love to have you join our family.

OK back to sample time. . . I used this card in card club this past week.  I wanted a simple card as I have new stampers in my clubs. (Hi Ladies!)  Plus I wanted to use the clear mount stamps and the jumbo wheel.  :o)  All of the supplies are listed below.


Stamp Set: Vintage Vogue (Clear); Very Vintage Jumbo Wheel
Card Stock: Whisper White; Certainly Celery; Regal Rose
Ink: Certainly Celery; Regal Rose
Accessories: 5/8" Certainly Celery Ribbon

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your weekend!!!

Georgia

No comments: