Thursday, July 22, 2010

Blake's Sign

Hi Stampers,

Today I'd like to share with you a sign Blake made (with a little help from me).  You see Friday and Saturday from 8-Noon we are having a yard sale at our home (789 Jefferson St., Galesburg) and Blake has asked many times to have a lemonade stand.  I thought this would be the perfect time for him to have one without having him sit by the road.



We used a retired alphabet stamp set to stamp the words and the Tart and Tangy stamp set for the lemons.  Of course Blake LOVES the Big Shot so we cranked out a scallop circle and numbers to make the price sign.  I used the bottom of the #5 to make the cents sign and then just glued a little strip of card stock though it.

Here's Blake with his sign and if you're out and about in tomorrow or Saturday stop by and say hi.  I know Blake would love to serve you a glass of lemonade or a cookie!

Have a GREAT day!
Georgia

No comments: