Saturday, July 10, 2010

Rett's Card

Hi Stampers,

A couple of months ago I participated in a Demonstrator Business Builder Program though Stampin' Up!  I was assigned a personal trainer from Stampin' Up! to help build my business and his name was Rett.

Rett would sent me training e-mails as well as call me to see how I was doing with my business.  He had great ideas, and even though my training has ended we still keep in contact.

I shared with you the announcement I made using My Digital Studio to announce Callie Ann's birth, and I also shared it with Rett.

Well a few days ago I received a card in the mail from Rett.  How sweet is that?  Today I'd like to share that card with you.


I think it would be awesome to work at Stampin' Up!'s home office  . . . the people seem so loving.  Thanks for the awesome card Rett and thanks for caring!

Have a GREAT day and I hope you find a little time to get some ink on your fingers.

Thanks for stopping by!
Georgia

No comments: