Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Level 1 Hostess Set ~ Because I Care

Hi Stampers,

Have you had a chance to look at the hostess stamp sets yet?  I love how Stampin' Up! has card samples in the catalog that goes with each stamp set.  Yesterday I decided to case once of the level 1 cards.

Remember you can get the hostess sets for FREE when you host a workshop and your sales reach the level.

This card uses the Because I Care stamp set.

Anytime you think of a loved one and either the exciting or difficult things in life they are experiencing, it’s the perfect time to let them know you care. Make it extra special with a handmade card. Our Because I Care set was designed specifically with taking advantage of the opportunities to express caring thoughts in mind. Available both in wood-mount and clear-mount. Also available in Spanish and in French.

And here is my card I cased.


Colors on this card are Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Always Artichoke, Ridinghood Red and Cherry Cobbler.

It was nice to get to my stamp room yesterday, and I hope to get there again very soon!

Thanks for stopping by today and Happy Stamping!!!
Georgia

No comments: