Friday, July 16, 2010

Callie Ann's Brag Book

Hi Stampers,

Today I'd like to share with you a few scrapbook pages from Callie Ann's Brag Book.  (A brag book is a 6x6 scrapbook and you can make it quick so you can "brag" about something.)  Callie Ann's book will be a scrapbook she can look at of family and friends who came to visit her in the first few weeks of her life.  I made one for Blake and enjoy looking at it with him . . . especially since some of the great-grandparents have passed on since his birth.  Having a picture of them holding Blake is a nice way to remember them and teach Blake about his family.

I'm using one of the scrapbook kits from the Stampin' Up! catalog to make Callie Ann's Brag Book.  The first thing I did was take the 12x12 sheets of textured card stock and designer series paper and cut them into 6x6 squares.  (I did this so that I didn't have to cut paper for each page. . . it was already ready!)


I think scrapbooks look nice when you open it up and both pages match, so here's my two page layout.


Below is another simple two page layout



Thanks for stopping by.  If you have questions, please ask and check back tomorrow for a few more pages from Callie Ann's Brag Book.

- Georgia

No comments: