Sunday, July 25, 2010

My Digital Studio!

Hi Stampers,

Do you like the new layout of my blog?  My husband, Rocky, was watching a movie last night and I decided to take that time to play with my blog. :o)

Have you had a chance to play with your copy of the My Digital Studio software???  I haven't played with mine since I made Callie Ann's birth announcements, but last night I decided it was time to make a new blog header and in a few minutes I had one done and ready to add to my blog.

I wanted to use one of the new colors that I downloaded for free in the MDS update from Stampin' Up!



What do you think?  The "stamped" image is from the Upsy Daisy stamp set and the main color is Cajun Craze.  I'd love to see what you are making with your copy of the My Digital Studio . . just send me an e-mail!

Happy Crafting!
Georgia

No comments: