Monday, July 26, 2010

Just Believe

Hi Stampers,

Just a few days ago Stampin' Up! held their annual convention.  I was able to attend the last two years, but with having a new baby I wasn't able to attend this year.  Each year at convention they prepare make and take projects for the demonstrators to stamp while there.  This year one of the stamp sets they used was, Just Believe!

You are going to love stamping with this set.  Here's a picture of the stamp set.

Abundant with striking silhouettes of blossoms and stems, this set includes a wonderful variety of elements, including greetings and embellished frames, for putting an elegant touch on any kind of project. If you just love floral silhouettes, this truly is a must have for your stamp collection simply for all the possibilities it gives you for creating distinctive accents. Available both in wood-mount and clear-mount.

Since I wasn't able to attend convention I have been web surfing looking at other demonstrator's websites who were there.  Patty Bennett posted some pictures of the make and takes they made, so I decided to case one of them.

Here's my card. . . What do you think?


I used Night of Navy Card Stock, Bashful Blue, Whisper White and Wild Wasabi!  Using my markers I colored the silhouette and then stamped. To finish the card I attached the button with a glue dot.  This week one special customer is going to find this card in her mail box. :o)

If you'd like to order this stamp set just let me know.  Wood Mount is $33.95 and Clear Mount is $25.95.

Thanks for stopping by!
Georgia

No comments: