Friday, July 30, 2010

Word Play ~ Day 1

Hi Stampers,

Over the next several days I will be sharing with you cards I made using the AWESOME stamp set, Word Play!
An image is worth a thousand words—but these words have quite a bit to say themselves. With some font-tastic emphasis and a few images mixed in, they’ll express your feelings in a big way with maximum meaning on scrapbook pages, cards, tags, and more. Available both in wood-mount $41.95 and clear-mount $28.95.

I have plans of showing you a card sample for each and everyone of the stamps above.  I have a pretty good start as stamped 9 (NINE!!!) cards yesterday!!!  I can't believe I had so much time in my stamp room!!!  Callie Ann took a good nap and Blake was busy with the Wii!

So. . . . here is the first card sample for you.


What do you think?  I love making Onesies and I thought this phrase (So worth the wait) was the perfect fit.  You can see I added two Basic Rhinestones (119246 $4.95) to the card.

After I traced my pattern and cut it out I used my 1-1/4" circle punch to make the leg and neck holes.  Then I used my scallop circle punch and 1-1/4" circle punch to make the scallops.  I also used the new 2-3/8" Scallop circle punch for the center of my card. 

Thanks for stopping by and make sure to check back tomorrow for another Word Play sample.

- Georgia

***Upcoming Event***

Tuesday, August 3 ~ Georgia's Birthday Sale!!! 
Check out this blog on 8/3 for details!

No comments: