Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Hi Stampers!

Yesterday I just found out that the first 50 customers to register for the August 14th Stamp Fair will receive a nifty bag from convention!  A few of the demonstrators who attended convention had fun getting them into their bags for the trip home.  I remember the first year I attended convention . . . I bought so much I had to UPS it home!  And last year I had to get a box from SU and I used it as my 2nd check bag on the flight home.  Thank goodness Rocky drove to Chicago to pick me up.  Otherwise it would have been very hard getting myself to the train station and getting home.

Since I didn't attend this year I still wanted to share some pictures with you, so I pulled these from Stampin' Up!'s Facebook page.

Here is a picture of the Memento Mall . . . this is where the bags came from!


Demonstrators are getting a "taste" of new products in the Product Cafe.


This next picture is of the Main Stage area!  This is where the demonstrator gather to hear messages from Shelli Gardner (CEO and Co-founder of SU) and other VIPs.


And another!


And last but not least . . . here is the make and take area!


As of right now I plan on going to convention next year . . . if you'd like to go with me and have a BLAST all you have to do is join the Stampin' Up! family!  Contact me for all of those details!

Thanks for stopping by!
Georgia

No comments: