Saturday, May 22, 2010

Ava's Banner

Hi Stampers,

I am very excited to share with you today the banner I made with my Big Shot for Ava's 4th birthday.  Ava is a girl in Blake's preschool, and she has her birthday party late this afternoon.  Blake LOVES having a banner in his room with his name on it, so I just knew I wanted to make one for Ava too.

Ava's banner was lots more fun to make than the one I did for Blake, because I got to add glitter and butterflies!


Here's a close up of one of the pennants!  Don't you just love the Whisper White Satin Ribbon?  Using Big shot dies I cut out the A, Scallop Circles, Butterfly and the Pennant.

I used my Crop-a-dile to punch holes and add Pewter Jumbo Eyelets.  See the "pearl" in the middle of the butterfly?  It's from the Pretties Kit.


Wondering how I made the pretty at the bottom???

I used Stampin' Up!'s Pretties Kit to make it too.


I hope she loves it!

Thanks for stopping by today, and if you have any questions. . . please ask!

~Georgia

No comments: