Saturday, May 1, 2010

Summer Mini Catalog . . . IS HERE!!!

Hi Stampers,

I'm pleased to announce that TODAY is the first day you can order items from the Summer Mini Catalog.  You can click HERE to view the catalog.  I did put a link on the right side of my blog, so all you'll need to do is click the picture next time you want to view the mini!


I have also put a link on the right side of my blog for the supply list . . just incase you want to reference it to recreate a project shown in this awesome mini catalog!

Watch your e-mail for my newsletter the first part of next week, but until it arrives let me tell you a little bit about the exciting promotion this month . . . May is National Scrapbooking Month and you can bet Stampin' Up! has a promotion to go with that!!!


Purchase a qualifying scrapbooking stamp set or the My Digital Studio software and receive a FREE package of Designer brads--choose from four designs!


Qualifying products and Designer brads are listed below:

pg 81 Extreme Elements

pg 119 Framed with Love
pg 128 Certified
pg 129 Circle Circus
pg 12 (of summer mini) Elements of Style
pg 13 (of summer mini) Mementos
pg 13 (of summer mini) Elements de style
pg 14 (of summer mini) Rough Type
pg 22 (of summer mini) Sentimental Journey
pg 25 (of summer mini) First Day

My Digital Studio software
pg 32 My Digital Studio


Designer brads

pg 179 Flower Designer brads
pg 179 Filigree Designer brads
pg 179 Circle Designer brads
pg 179 Star Designer brads

Things to Remember:
•There are no limits and is no minimum purchase to qualify for this promotion.
•Framed with Love and Certified stamp sets will be part of the 2010 Last Chance list.
•For each qualifying product purchased (see above for details), you will receive one free package of Designer brads.
 
Thanks for stopping by today and I look forward to seeing some of you at the Make and Take today!
 
Georgia
 
P.S. . . . "Peanut" is do to arrive on May 30th!  Here is a picture my 4 year old son, Blake, took yesterday . . 29 days and counting!!!
 

No comments: