Friday, April 30, 2010

Vintage Vogue

Hi Stampers,

Today I'd like to share with you a card using the Vintage Vogue.  Remember TODAY is the final day to order from the Occasions Mini Catalog.  You can shop online HERE.  Tomorrow the Summer Mini Catalog goes live, and I will put a link to the catalog on the right side of my blog.

The sample today was pulled from the Stampin' Up! website.  Sandi MacIver created it. . . didn't she do an awesome job!

Don't forget if you've RSVP for one of the make and takes this weekend I'll see you tomorrow!  The Rag Quilt Purse class starts at 10am and the 8 cards and four 12x12 scrapbook pages start at 10:30.

If you didn't RSVP for the Rag Quilt Purse there is still space.  Just let me know before 5pm tonight so that I can prepare.

Thanks for stopping by!
Georgia

No comments: