Wednesday, April 14, 2010

UPS Man!

Hi Stampers,

If you have ever ordered anything online that was to come via UPS I'm sure you will appreciate what I have to share with you today.  ALL of my Stampin' Up! orders come UPS and I love to see Mr. Brown or even Ms. Brown come down Jefferson Street.

First let me share with you a picture of one of my UPS guys. . . I don't know his name, but I LOVE when he comes to visit!  I know I have shared this picture before, but here I think he is so happy that I am so happy he came.  Well I was very happy he came, because he was bringing me the new catalog.  BTW this picture was taken last summer.  I wanted to make sure I shared that with you as I didn't want you thinking I had the new 2010 catalog yet. :o)


And today I'd like to share with you a project my upline, Kathy, made.  Kathy cased this of the internet somewhere, and I'm sorry I don't have a clue who came up with the cute idea.


For this project Kathy used all kinds of Stampin' Up! punches to create the UPS man.  Great Job Kathy!  I can't wait to make one myself.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Have a GREAT day!
Georgia

p.s. Wednesday card club is TONIGHT!!!

No comments: