Thursday, April 15, 2010

Clear-Mount Blocks Organization!

Hi Stampers,

Recently I was asked how I stored my Stampin' Up! Clear-Mount Blocks.  Well to be truthful I had most of them in a cute little Longaberger basket under my stamping desk, and when I needed them for a workshop I used a smaller sized empty box that our stamps come in to transport my blocks.  I got thinking it would be nice to have a larger box I can keep them in all of the time.  So that's just what I did.

I found out that I can order Jumbo Stamp and Supply Boxes from Stampin' Up!  They come in a pack of 4 and are $7.25.  I only needed two of the boxes to fit all 9 blocks in. 


If you are interested in getting some boxes to store your Clear-Mount Blocks send an e-mail to me at georgia@mustainlaw.com and I can "hook" you up!

Oh . . . before I go today I wanted tell you a little more about the new Color Renovation.

Stampin' Up! is saying farewell to a bunch of the color in our four main color families as well as some In Colors.  However, they are making room for New Colors as well as bringing back some past In Colors for a total of 4 new color families with 10 in each family. . . this is a total of 40 colors!

When the new color catalog comes out they will also have 5 In Colors. . . . want to hear some AWESOME news about the new 5 In Colors???  They will be here for 2 years!!!  So when the next catalog comes out in 2011 they will still release 5 new In Colors so we'll have a total of 50 colors to work with come 2011!!!  Isn't that GREAT!!!

On the right side of my blog I have added two pictures with links.  The first one is the Fond Farewell chart, which will show you what colors from the 4 main color families and neutrals are going to be gone.  When you are looking through the catalog you can bet any accessory that has one of these colors in it will be retiring soon and once the accessory retirement list is announce it does not take long for these items to sell out!  I would suggest that you order those items before the end of May so that you are not disappointed that they are gone.

(BTW- I am in the process of making a list of items I have that will be for sale once they retire on June 30th.  As soon as that's done I will e-mail it out so that you can reserve some items should you so choose.  This list will include ink pads, ink refills, hostess stamp sets, sale-a-bration stamp sets, and might even include some accessories in the retiring colors.  All items will be reserved on a first come first serve basis.  It is strictly against Stampin' Up! policy to sell current items before they retire, so on July 1st I will be able to release those items to you.)

Send me an e-mail at georgia@mustainlaw.com to be added to my e-mail list.

The second picture and link will show you the new Color Collections.  Please take a minute to check them out and let me know if you have any questions.

As always if you have questions, please ask!

Thanks for stopping by!
Georgia

No comments: