Thursday, April 29, 2010

Builder Wheels!!!

Hi Stampers,

Today I'd like to share a card with you that I made using the new Builder Wheels from the Summer Mini Catalog.  This is also a card we are going to be making at Saturday's class.


Stampin' Up! has reinvented the Jumbo Wheel and the new builder wheels let you customize your wheel any way you'd like.  Stack, three, just two, or even one!


The card I am sharing with you today uses the Posy Party, Thoughtful Friend and Bees & Blossoms builder wheels.  The great thing about the builder wheels is that they work with my jumbo handle.  I just had to purchase the Builder Wheel Spindle and Spacers which was only $3.95. 

Beside the three builder wheels I used on this card you can get Candle Crazy, Birthday and So Many Stars.  Each wheel is $4.50.

Of course I wanted to get one of the uninked triple cell cartridge that Stampin' Up! sells, so that I could have each wheel be it's own color.  Using my Melon Mambo and Rich Razzleberry ink refills I had my uninked cartridge inked in no time flat. :o)

All of the builder wheels and accessories can be found on pages 8 and 9 of the Summer mini catalog.  Later this will I will be able to publish this mini on my blog.  Remember starting May 1st items can be ordered from this awesome mini catalog.

Thanks for stopping by, and if you have questions, please ask!

Georgia

No comments: