Saturday, April 24, 2010

King of the Grill

Hi Stampers,

I am very excited to share with you one of the cards we will be making at The Well on Saturday, May 1st.  It uses the new stamp set, King of the Grill, which will be found in the Summer Mini catalog, which goes "live" May 1st. :o) 

You are going to love this mini catalog.  As with the last mini catalog you can pick if you want wood-mount or clear-mount stamps.  I went with clear-mount this time, because my $ could stretch a little better. :o)

Over the next couple of days I'll be sharing with you other cards we will be making at The Well on Saturday, May 1st.  This make and take class starts at 10:30am and we'll stamp until done.  Cost for this make and take is $20 and you'll be stamping 8 cards and four 12x12 scrapbook pages.  If you'd like to join us, please RSVP by 4/29.


With this stamp set you could also make the card read: Happy Father's Day; Happy Birthday; or It's a BTUtiful thing!

Please call or e-mail me if you'd like to join me (georgia@mustainlaw.com or 343-9356).

Thanks for stopping by!
Georgia

No comments: