Monday, April 12, 2010

Vintage Vogue

Hi Stampers & Happy Monday!!!

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. . . . the weather was perfect and I spent a lot of time outside.  Yesterday I spent around 4 hours scrapping and painting.  I put a fresh coat of paint on my front door and painted the front around the front windows as well as the front caps on the steps.  I am really glad to have this project done . . . now I just need to finish putting a fresh coat of paint on the porch and around every window on our house!  Since I'm 33 weeks prego I don't think that will get done before the baby comes. . . unless I can sweet talk Rocky into doing the project for me.  With the baby coming his honey do list is way to long to ask him to do more, so I'm thinking it can wait. :o)

I also got in a little bit of stamping time last night after Blake went to bed and I worked on cutting card stock for card clubs, which meet  THIS WEEK.

Today I'd like to share with you a card club members are going to stamp.  Basically I knew I wanted to use Vintage Vogue from the mini catalog, so instead of coming up with an idea on my own I cased the mini catalog. :o)


I changed the colors as I want to start using more of my supplies that are going to retire soon.  Card Stock is Apricot Appeal and Whisper White.  Ink is: Apricot Appeal, Cameo Coral and Certainly Celery.  If you look close in the middle of the flower you will see Micro Beads, which have been stuck in place with a Mini Glue Dot and the flower is stuck on with a Stampin' Dimensionals.

If you have any questions for me, please ask!

Have a GREAT day!
Georgia

No comments: