Saturday, April 17, 2010

Fox and Friends

Hi Stampers,

I hope you all are having a wonderful weekend.  Mine actually started yesterday as I took the day off of work to stay with Blake.  Today is Blake's friends party, so it is sure to be exciting.  About half of his preschool class is going to be here, and we can't wait!!!

You can bet I haven't had much time to stamp with getting ready for the birthday parties, so today I'd like to share with you another sample from the StampAttic's meeting.



This card uses the stamp set, Fox and Friends, which can be found until April 30th in the occasions mini catalog.

BTW - TOMORROW is Blake's actual birthday, and it also starts the daily birthday promotions, so make sure to check out my blog each day!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Georgia

No comments: