Thursday, April 8, 2010

Birthday Bliss

Hi Stampers,

Yesterday I told you about the Color Renovation, and today I'd like to share the new Color Collections with you!  (You should be able to click on the chart below to make it bigger.)

At Stampin’ Up!®, color is part of our identity. It’s fundamental to your ability to create and be creative. That also means that it’s important for you to be able to stay up-to-date with the trends in color to keep both your artwork and your business fresh and exciting.

That’s why we’ve worked to present you with the Color Renovation—a refreshing, updated color palette!

The new color collections combine current colors with previous In Colors, and five new colors. These luscious collections give you new and vibrant choices, keeping your papercrafting passion original and exciting. Mix and match for your favorite combinations, and make the Color Renovation work for you!


Since we've been talking a lot about the new colors I wanted to share a card sample with you using a color that is not going to be around after June 30th. . . Dusty Durango. . . but first let me share with you the card I cased, which used Bermuda Bay . . . another color that will be gone after June 30th. 

Last month I attended a basket swap with many other Stampin' Up! demonstrators, and this first card below  in Bermuda Bay was one of the cards I got to stamp!  The stamp set used is Birthday Bliss (115442 $15.95).


I only changed the card a little bit to make it work with the supplies I had on hand. . . . the card shown below is a 4x4 card, and one of the cards club members get to stamp next week!


Thanks for stopping by!
Georgia

No comments: