Sunday, April 18, 2010

Blake's Birthday & Promotion #1

Hi Stampers,

Happy Birthday to my sweet little Blake . . . . I can't believe he's 4 already!!!

Yesterday was Blake's friend birthday party . . . it was lots of fun. . . . Blake said it was the best birthday ever!  So, today I'd like to share a few pictures from that special day.  First I'd like to share with you pictures of the plates and napkins I, of course, had to stamp for the special occasion.


I used Stazon Ink and the same retired stamp, Ahoy Matey, plus I grabbed a balloon from another stamp set. :o)

Beside the plates and napkins I stamped the envelopes for the scavenger hunt and the bags for the kids to used as they picked up candy from the pinata.



Like I said before Blake had a pirate birthday party and we got a cute cupcake birthday cake.  You can tell he was having a GREAT time!


Once the party was over we had "treat bags" for Blake to give his friends.  I had to stamp cute little pirate tags to tie one.


Now that you've seen some of the goodies I had a chance to make for the party I'd like to share with you the first daily special for the "Blake's Birthday Promotion". . . make sure to check out my blog each day now though Friday for a special that will run each day.  To take advantage of the special of the day you need to call or e-mail me prior to midnight. (If you are planning on calling, please don't call after 9pm. :o). . . but you can e-mail me up until midnight.)

Sunday April 18th Special!

Pick ANY stamp set related to the birthday occasion from the catalog AND pay just the price shown in the catalog!!!  This means I'll pay the sales tax (a 7.5% savings) and the shipping* (a 10% value).  There is no limit to the number of birthday stamp sets you can order today, just make sure to contact me before midnight on today, April 18th, to place your order!
*To receive free shipping order must be sent to my home, otherwise shipping is $6.95 less 10% and order will come directly to you via UPS from Stampin Up!

NOTE ***All orders will be held and placed on Saturday this way you can take advantage of as many daily specials as you like as well as combine shipping cost.  On Saturday you will receive an e-mail from me with your total.** 

Thanks for stopping by and if you have questions, please ask!

Georgia

ph: 309-343-9356

No comments: