Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Color Renovation

Hi Stampers,

Today I'd like to share with you a project made by Karen Barber.  Stampin' Up! had this on their website, and I just knew I wanted to share it with you.
Stampin' Up! sent each demonstrator a few complimentary sheets of card stock with our May issue of Stampin' Success.  Karen was one of the lucky few who was picked to make a few samples, so she received more than just the few sheets of card stock.

Below you'll find the cards she made to go inside her project.



If you can't wait to get your hands on the new colors you need to contact me about becoming a demonstrator.  Demonstrators are allowed to preorder certain items and usually the new colors are one of the goodies we get to pick.

Thanks for stopping by!
Georgia

p.s. My Summer Mini Catalog came in the mail yesterday . . . if you are on my mailing list you should be getting yours any day.  Get Excited!!!

No comments: