Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Baby Bib and May 1st Make and Take Information!

Hi Stampers,

I have a couple of things to share with you today . . . the first thing is a picture of my husband, Rocky, and Larry.  Rocky and 5 other members of our local Harley-Davidson group went to Milwaukee for the weekend for Harley Officer Training. . . while at the convention center they happened upon a sign for the Stampin' Up! Regional. . . how crazy is that!  To bad I wasn't able to attend Regional this year. . it would have been great to ride up and room with Rocky.

BTW - My husband, Rocky is on the Right. :o)

The next thing I would like to share with you is about my May 1st Make and Take Class at The Well in Monmouth.  I am pleased to announce that I will be offering two make and takes options that day.

Option 1: Rag Quilt Purse ~ Saturday, May 1st 10am!

Cost is $15 and you will be making a Rag Quilt Purse as shown above. I will provide instructions for you to use and take home, batting for your purse, as well as hand on help!


Do to some recent experience I am asking that you have your own sewing machine and you need to know how to thread your machine and fill your bobbin as needed.

You will need to bring with you 1 yard of fabric and a button. If you’d like your Rag Quilt Purse to be 2 designs (like the picture above) just bring ½ yard of each design. Also if you’d like your straps to be a different color a 1/4 yard will be plenty of fabric for that.


Option 2: 8 cards and 4 12x12 scrapbook pages ~ Saturday, May 1st 10:30am

Cost for this make and take is $20 and you will be stamping 8 cards and 4 12x12 scrapbook pages.  We will be using a couple of items from the new Summer Mini Catalog, which goes "live" May 1st.


Please RSVP for either make and take by April 29th so that I have time to prep!  georgia@mustainlaw.com 343-9356 or log into Facebook then click HERE.
 
OK . . now it's onto Stamping Time!!!
 
 Today I'd like to share with you a card that club members are making. . .



It's a baby bib!  Isn't it so cute!

For this project I used my Big Shot and Scallop Circle Bigz Die to cut out the base of my bib.  Then using the Circle Cutter I cut out the white for the bib and ran it though the big shot using the Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder.  The 1/2 oval was punched using the Wide Oval Punch. 

Of course I just needed to use the Fox and Friends Clear-Mount Stamp set and the Little Angel Clear-Mount stamp set.

Well I think that's about it for the day . . . if you have any questions, please ask!

Thanks for stopping by today!
Georgia

No comments: