Saturday, April 10, 2010

Free Workshop Wow DVDs Special Offer

Hi Stampers,

I have a very busy day ahead as I have so much I want to get done this weekend.  Blake's birthday parties are next weekend, so I have lots of running around to do this weekend, as well as prep at home.  Last night I was busy stamping lunch sacks for the children to use on the treasure hunt as well as stamping and coloring in pirates to use for the party favors and thank you.  One of these days I'll have pictures to share with you of those projects.

For today I'd like to tell you how you can get your own, FREE Workshop Wow DVDs.  I have both of these DVDs and they are awesome.  They have so many great stamping ideas that they really do just make you say WOW!

From April 1-May 31, join Stampin' Up! as a demonstrator and receive two FREE technique DVDs (2007-2008 and 2008-2009 Workshop Wow DVDs).



You can view the Starter Kit HERE!

For more information contact me!

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!
Georgia

p.s. Card clubs are this week!!!  I have a couple of spots in both the Tuesday & Wednesday clubs. . . let me know if you'd like to come and check it out!

No comments: