Friday, April 16, 2010

Something Sweet!

Hi Stampers,

It's almost birthday time. . . . Blake turns 4 on Sunday and we have a weekend full of activities planned for him.  Yesterday at preschool Blake was king for a day and got to bring ice cream bars.  Today I'm off work and we are cleaning and getting ready for the birthday parties. . . . Saturday is the friends party and Sunday is the family party.  He is going to be so tired come Monday!  Here's a picture of the birthday boy I took at Preschool yesterday!


Just a reminder to make sure you keep checking out my blog. . . the Blake Birthday Celebration starts on Sunday and there will be a different sale each day!!!

Since Blake's birthday is just around the corner I'd like to share with you a birthday card.  I took a picture of this card at the last StampAttic's meeting. . . I think it was one that Nikki made, but I'm not 100% sure.


This card was made using the Something Sweet stamp set from the Occasions Mini Catalog.  Remember the Occasions Mini Catalog is only here until April 30th!!!

Happy Stamping!
Georgia

No comments: