Friday, May 7, 2010

Sweet Scoops

Hi Stampers and TGIF!!!

I'm so happy it's Friday, because my family has plans to go camping this weekend!  Now I just hope I don't go into labor in the camper. . it's a little longer drive than the 5 minutes I have when I'm at home. :o)

One of the things our family likes to do when we camp is make ice cream. . . while with the weather forecast I'm not sure we'll be making ice cream this weekend I have an ice cream card to share with you.  It uses the new stamp set, Sweet Scoops (page 10), from the Summer Mini Catalog.  You can bet I got this stamp set in Clear-mount, as I love how the Clear-mount makes my stamping dollar go that much further. :o)


For this card I used the Kissing Technique to create the ice cream on top of the cone.  I can't wait to show card club members how to kiss this week at class. :o) BTW - I have a couple of spots open in both my Tuesday and Wednesday clubs. . . contact me if you'd like to check it out! (georgia@mustainlaw.com or 343-9356).

Are you wondering where I got this super cute card idea???  Well not only is the "main" catalog a wonderful idea book, but so are the mini catalogs. . . . I NEVER throw away my catalogs so that I can look at them for inspiration from time to time.  See what I mean!



All I did was change the colors to work with what I had that would be retiring in June!

If you have any questions, please ask!

Thanks for stopping by!
Georgia

No comments: