Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Last Chance Lists Posting June 1

Hi Stampers,

As the debut of the 2010-2011 Idea Book & Catalog approaches, it's almost time to bid farewell to our retiring stamp sets and Definitely Decorative products, and discontinuing accessories.   On June 1st Stampin' Up! will be posting the last chance lists.  On June 1st you can view the list on my website at http://www.georgiacaulkins.stampinup.net/ or when I get in I will e-mail the list to those on my e-mail list as well as post it here on my blog.

On the right side of this page is the link for the Fond Farewell ink color list . . . it's a pretty safe bet that any accessory with one of those colors will be on the last chance list.  Once the last chance lists are released items tend to fly off the shelves, so if there is something you'd really like I would like to encourage you to order it now and not wait until June 1st.

Please note in the past since Stampin' Up! manufactures their own stamp sets have continued production of those sets until all orders are filled.

Ok . . it's stamp time now. . .
 
Since it's national scrapbooking month today's sample is a 8x8 scrapbook page I pulled from my demo website.
 
Dance - Digital Scrapbook Page (8” x 8”)


My Digital Studio™
• Circle Circus stamp
• Schoolbook Serif Alphabet stamp
• Vintage overlays
• Pretty in Pink card stock
• Razzleberry Grid Designer Series paper
• Regal Rose Large Polka Dot Designer Series paper
• Button Latte Designer buttons
• Whisper White stitching
• Curly Label punch
• Fancy Flower punch

Thanks for stopping by!
Georgia

Shop ONLINE 24/7 HERE!

No comments: