Sunday, May 16, 2010

Baby Punch Art!


Hi Stampers and Happy Sunday!!!

I am very excited to share with you today that in just 2 short weeks my due date will be here.  The past few weeks I have been working on Rag Quilt Purses in my spare time, and now I'm thinking I need to work on my baby announcements and cleaning the house!

The doctor said she wouldn't let me go much over 7 days past my due date, so sometime within the next 3 weeks our family of 3 will be a family of 4.  I guess we also need to finish getting the nursery ready. :o)

Blake is very excited to be a big brother, and Rocky and I are very excited to have a new member in our house. 

Since we're talking about babies today I'd like to share with you a card sample that I took a picture of at the last StampAttic's meeting.

This is called Punch Art, as you can create "art" using Stampin' Up!'s punches.


If you have any questions, please ask!

Thanks for stopping by today and enjoy the rest of your Sunday!

Georgia

No comments: